Thursday, April 28, 2011

One More April Post

In order to procrastinate in my BA studying, I will post to my blog. Because the only reason I am posting is in order to procrastinate, this post may be what we call "content lite."

Today, Laureli made me wear a helmet, created an oxer, and told me to jump Diddy over it.

And he did! And I didn't even need that helmet, because I remained securely on board.

Hmm, what else...

I may have living arrangements for the summer that include space for Joey AND Bunny. I have to live in a tack room, but I'm told I will have access to a microwave.

I have only three exams; but one of them is on Monday, and my preparation so far has been minimal. (Remember, after all, why I'm posting to the blog at this moment.)

But I did jump Diddy over the oxer. So, you know, that's an accomplishment.

I wrote a pretty good paper for my interdisciplinary class about funding and rural schools, considering I haven't been allowed to write anything with my own opinions in it for eighteen months.

And...I've officially spent as much time blogging lite as I can justify.

3 comments:

  1. When I was maybe 20, we built jumps in the woods near Orlando and had a lot of fun... Poppi talks about jumping horses at the 5 foot level... too high for me... so it's not procrastination in my book, but a memory builder, future fodder for a writer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the helmet...good thinking Lorelei!
    And today's the test and then I get to join you for a roadtrip to check out the tackroom. It's going to be a great day.

    ReplyDelete