Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rachel in Wichita

I was told by my sister, handle angryfan, that I don't post to the blog often enough. There are reasons for that, and two of them are...

http://thebloggess.com/
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

After reading these two hilarious blogs, I often find myself feeling inadequate. Then I remember that the purpose of my blog is largely to report on my life to my wonderful family in hopes that they will reciprocate with blog postings of their own (although I have basically given up hope on Amanda).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what there is to tell about this summer, because the details of my days tend to be full of privileged information. What isn't privileged is what I do in the evenings (read, ride Bunny, lounge in my air-conditioned tack room) but I don't want to bore anyone.

Now that the summer is over, I can write the blog post that probably should be entitled Rachel Reflects Yet Again on How Passing Time and New Experience Inform Our Lives, but I'll spare my very patient audience.

This month I am applying for judicial clerkships. Next month (basically) is my moot court contest. All semester I will be Practically a Real Prosecutor in Kansas City, Kansas. Hopefully during the next few months I will also be able to see all my favorite people: aunts, sisters, grandparents and parents.

Here I am in my office!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, perfect picture, wonderful future... it's very fun to live vicariously (oh I so hope that is the correct word!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete